⚠️ Please visit here for Recommended Configurations.
❗Please visit here for Warnings and Announcements.
❗WARNING FOR API USERS
Usernames and passwords (all user codes) created by API users should not be common, such as webservice, webservice123, which may cause security vulnerabilities.
We strongly recommend that our users who have this and similar user codes change them as soon as possible.
Requests from these users will be rejected as of 01.06.2022 with the new development.
Welcome to the release notes for Tegsoft.
The release notes include key details about the Tegsoft current release, including information on new and improved features, bug fixes. Please review the topics carefully, as they include late-breaking information that may not be available in other Tegsoft documentation.
Information About Release 🔍
The purpose of the Release Notes communicates the major new features and changes in this release of the Tegsoft. It also documents known problems and work-arounds.
This Release Note is comprised of four sections:
1. What's New? New Feature Notes describes and announces the new features of develop for Tegsoft products. Every item listed under this section describes the basics of a newly developed feature. Detailed descriptions/instructions will be accessible from the links provided at the end of the new feature description.
2. What's Improved? Improvement Notes describes changes, about a feature/function that is already active. Type of changes are listed below: • Data field updates (removal or addition of fields) • Changes in reports or in applications • API functionality changes • Performance improvements • Layout changes
3. What's Fixed? Fix Notes are the list of known and fixed customer-reported defects or security fixes. Some instructions or workarounds may be described.
4. Related Documentation Related Documentations are the list of links for more information related to the release.
1. What's New?⚡
The following new features appear in this release:
1.We are glad to announce Tegsoft Web Chat – V3 has been updated to rolling out new user interface and functionalities. This new version is now available for Tegsoft’s users to integrate web chat into their websites.
With this version, Tegsoft Web Chat is getting a fresh visual update and new functions such as social media connections. Among many others, the most noticeable change is the user-friendly, fluent, and elegant design.
Please watch the video below to take a closer look at the new version.
2. New Tegsoft user interface (TEGSOFT_V3) is ready for the Beta users.
ℹ️ If you want to try the new Tegsoft user interface, please follow the instruction below.
As shown in the screenshot below, in any browser, replace TEGSOFT_SERVER_URL with your server in this URL https://TEGSOFT_SERVER_URL/Tobe/forms/TegsoftVue/ and then go to this address by pressing enter button.
2. What's Improved?⭐
The following improvements appear in this release:
1. General Security and Performance Improvements have been made.
2. An improvement has been made to disable the click-to-call feature while the Agent is in the call.
3. Multiple logins and requests has been enabled by creating multiple tokens for an API user. To access Login Service APIs, please visit Tegsoft's Rest APIs page.
3. What's Fixed? 🔧
The following fixed bugs appear in this release:
1. Server adding issue in Telescope application has been fixed.
2. Changing the Agent's state problem in the Dashboard menu on V3 screens has been fixed.
3. The problem in displaying Agent's state as After Call Work (ACW) who is in campaign call has been fixed.
4. The error that was detected in the previous ISO file version (Tegsoft-1.1624.70-x86_64) and that caused the apache service to stop has been fixed.
If you are already affected by this issue, please run the following command in your server's command line.
For End of Life and Sale Announcements, refer to here.
For Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ), refer to here.
Tegsoft makes no representations or warranties, either express or implied, by or with respect to anything in this document, and shall not be liable for any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or for any indirect, special or consequential damages.