⚠️ Please visit here for Recommended Configurations.
❗Please visit here for Warnings and Announcements.
❗WARNING FOR API USERS
Usernames and passwords (all user codes) created by API users should not be common, such as webservice, webservice123, which may cause security vulnerabilities.
We strongly recommend that our users who have this and similar user codes change them as soon as possible.
Requests from these users will be rejected as of 01.06.2022 with the new development.
Welcome to the release notes for Tegsoft.
The release notes include key details about the Tegsoft current release, including information on new and improved features, bug fixes. Please review the topics carefully, as they include late-breaking information that may not be available in other Tegsoft documentation.
Information About Release 🔍
The purpose of the Release Notes communicates the major new features and changes in this release of the Tegsoft. It also documents known problems and work-arounds.
This Release Note is comprised of four sections:
1. What's New? New Feature Notes describes and announces the new features of develop for Tegsoft products. Every item listed under this section describes the basics of a newly developed feature. Detailed descriptions/instructions will be accessible from the links provided at the end of the new feature description.
2. What's Improved? Improvement Notes describes changes, about a feature/function that is already active. Type of changes are listed below: • Data field updates (removal or addition of fields) • Changes in reports or in applications • API functionality changes • Performance improvements • Layout changes
3. What's Fixed? Fix Notes are the list of known and fixed customer-reported defects or security fixes. Some instructions or workarounds may be described.
4. Related Documentation Related Documentations are the list of links for more information related to the release.
1. What's New?⚡
The following new features appear in this release:
1.Tegsoft Telescope application has been updated to rolling out new features, user interface (UI) and user experience (UX).
To discover the latest enhancements, please go onApp Store or Google Play Store by the following links and get the latest version of Tegsoft Telescope.
One of the new features of Tegsoft Telescope is the push notification which is developed for users to follow the contact center activities through mobile devices.
2. New Tegsoft user interface (TEGSOFT_V3) is ready for the Beta users.
ℹ️ If you want to try the new Tegsoft user interface, please follow the instruction below.
As shown in the screenshot below, in any browser, replace TEGSOFT_SERVER_URL with your server in this URL https://TEGSOFT_SERVER_URL/Tobe/forms/TegsoftVue/ and then go to this address by pressing enter button.
2. What's Improved?⭐
The following improvements appear in this release:
1.Performance improvement and optimization has been provided in login and authentication mechanisms.
2. General Security and Performance Improvements have been made.
3. Phone Number Assignment Ruleparameter has been added to the Voice Campaign Manager as seen in the screenshot below.
These parameter values and functions are:
Default phone number that are assigned to the contact will be called. The primary phone number on the contact's contact card is called.
Only preferred phone numbers that are assigned to the contact through “Campaign Parameters” will be called. The phone number entered in the Contacts In The Campaign tab is called, as seen in the screenshot below.
4. An authorization-based improvement has been made to displaycampaign groups listed in theCampaign group filters in the Campaign, Call Detail Recording(CDR), E-mail, SMS reports.
3. What's Fixed? 🔧
The following fixed bugs appear in this release:
1. Fixed kick button issue on Conference Monitoring screen.
2. The problem in getting the contact information when starting a conference call between Agent-Agent has been fixed.
3. The talktime issue of the campaign calls in the Call Detail Recording (CDR) report has been fixed.
4. Improvement has been made for the iptables service to start automatically after Reboot.
5. The activity entry mandatory issue in the voice skills (queues) on the V3 screens has been fixed.
6. The language localization issue in the Process Date filter in the Campaign Reports has been fixed.
7. Language localizations has been done on many screens, especially alarm screens.
4. Related Documentation 📄
Refer to the following documentation for more information related to this release:
For End of Life and Sale Announcements, refer to here.
For Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ), refer to here.
Tegsoft makes no representations or warranties, either express or implied, by or with respect to anything in this document, and shall not be liable for any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or for any indirect, special or consequential damages.