- 21 Sep 2022
- 1 Minute to read
- Updated on 21 Sep 2022
- 1 Minute to read
Viber is a VoIP and instant messaging application with cross-platform capabilities that allows users to exchange audio and video calls, stickers, group chats, and instant voice and video messages. Tegsoft offers its users the opportunity to carry out these Viber messages through Tegsoft by integrating the Viber application into their own Tegsoft software.
This article explains step by step how to integrate Viber into Tegsoft.
1. Viber and Tegsoft Integration
Please follow the steps below carefully to complete the Viber and Tegsoft integration without any problem.
1. Create an account in the Viber by installing the mobile application from the store.
2. Go to the https://partners.viber.com/login. Login with your Viber account.
3. Click Create Bot Account tab.
4. Select an image for your account.
5. Enter your account information.
6. Mark your location on the map.
Agree the terms and policies.
Click the Create button.
7. Copy the TOKEN and keep it for future use in Tegsoft integration.
8. Go to CC Management ➔ Contact Center Settings in Tegsoft.
1. Click plus icon (+) to add new text account.
2. Enter an Account name.
3. Select Account type as Viber.
4. Enter the URL as https://chatapi.viber.com/pa/.
5. Enter the TOKEN copied in the previous step.
6. Click Save button.
9. Open the Viber app on your mobile phone.
Tap Settings on the More screen.
Tap My Bots on the Settings Screen.
Select your Bot.
10. Go back to Text Accounts screen in Tegsoft and check the Is active box.
2. Create and Configure Web Chat Skills (Queues)
After all integrations are configured, web chat skill shall be created.
For detailed information about creating a web chat skill, please review Web Chat Skills (Queues) article.
3. Define Text Routing Rules
After web chat skill (queue) is created, text routing rules shall be defined.
For detailed information about Text Routing rules when creating a web chat skill, please review Text Routing Definitions article.
When you have successfully completed all these steps, Viber application integrated with Tegsoft will be ready to use.