See what's new in Tegsoft and what we're gradually rolling out. ✨
May 15, 2023
TEGSOFT_V2 END OF LIFE (EOL) ANNOUNCEMENT
Dear Valued Customers;
We are writing this announcement to inform you of an upcoming End-of-Life (EOL) and End-of-Sale (EOS) on the Tegsoft_V2. Tegsoft_V2 is going to be phased out and migrated to Tegsoft_V3.
Tegsoft_V2 End of Development (EOD)
December 31, 2022
From 1st January 2023, all new development and improvement requests will be carried out on Tegsoft_V3. Software updates and patches for Tegsoft_V2 will continue to be released until the EOL date.
Tegsoft_V2 End of Life (EOL) End of Sale(EOS) End of Support / End of Service Life (EOSL)
June 30, 2023
From 1st July 2023, Tegsoft_V2 will no longer be supported and available for sale.
The above schedule means that Tegsoft customers will have until 30 June 2023 to migrate their existing Tegsoft_V2 to Tegsoft_V3.
We sincerely appreciate your assistance in helping us to minimize the impact of discontinuation of Tegsoft_V2 on your company and your customers, assure that this EOL will not affect the existing service relationship much.
⚠️ Please visit here for Recommended Configurations.
❗Please visit here for Warnings and Announcements.
Welcome to the release notes for Tegsoft.
The release notes include key details about the Tegsoft current release, including information on new and improved features, bug fixes. Please review the topics carefully, as they include late-breaking information that may not be available in other Tegsoft documentation.
Information About Release 🔍
The purpose of the Release Notes communicates the major new features and changes in this release of the Tegsoft. It also documents known problems and work-arounds.
This Release Note is comprised of four sections:
1. What's New? New Feature Notes describes and announces the new features of develop for Tegsoft products. Every item listed under this section describes the basics of a newly developed feature. Detailed descriptions/instructions will be accessible from the links provided at the end of the new feature description.
2. What's Improved? Improvement Notes describes changes, about a feature/function that is already active. Type of changes are listed below: • Data field updates (removal or addition of fields) • Changes in reports or in applications • API functionality changes • Performance improvements • Layout changes
3. What's Fixed? Fix Notes are the list of known and fixed customer-reported defects or security fixes. Some instructions or workarounds may be described.
4. Related Documentation Related Documentations are the list of links for more information related to the release.
1. What's New?⚡
The following new features appear in this release:
1. We are glad to announce users are able to login to Tegsoft account using two-factor authentication for further security.
Tegsoft two-factor Authentication, or 2FA, is an additional layer of security that goes beyond a username and password to ensure the security of online accounts andinclude one-time password sent to a mobile device.
7. Internal instant messaging feature has been enabled on agent detail screen in Tegsoft-V3 Dashboard.
8.Screen recording has been activated in the Webchat Monitoring for users with screen recording integration.
9. A new filtering parameter has been added to the CDR report, allowing simultaneous filtering of both the caller and destination.
10. The new Tegsoft user interface (TEGSOFT_V3) is ready for Tegsoft users.
ℹ️ If you want to try the new Tegsoft user interface, please follow the instruction below.
As shown in the screenshot below, in any browser, replace TEGSOFT_SERVER_URL with your server in this URL https://TEGSOFT_SERVER_URL/Tobe/forms/TegsoftVue/ and then go to this address by the pressing enter button.
2. What's Improved?⭐
The following improvements appear in this release:
1. You can add a photo for the users in Tegsoft-V3 screens. Please make sure that the width and height of the photo are equal, in other words, square.
2. Tegsoft V3 is now capable of sending WhatsApp messages from the contact card.
You can send a WhatsApp message after clicking the message icon next to the mobile phone number on the contact card by selecting the message type as WhatsApp and entering other parameters.
3. In Tegsoft-V3, the option to transfer Voice Campaign calls to a survey has been improved.To redirect a contact to a survey, you need to select the Survey IVR parameter from the Voice Campaign parameters.
4. Tabs that can be accessed by the user in Tegsoft Widget have been made based on authorization. Tab authorization are as follows;
CC - Agent desktop - Access to see real time status
CC - Agent desktop - Access to see reports section
5. Downloading the Voice Skills Report as an excel file in Tegsoft-V3 is connected to the "CC - Report download access" authority.
6. An improvement has been made for sending request to multiple servers with the same token.
7. Improvements have been made to the query performance, especially regarding contact records.
8. General Security and Performance Improvements have been made.
3. What's Fixed? 🔧
The following fixed bugs appear in this release:
1. Reporting issues when "ring all" is selected as the value of the Ring Strategy parameter in Voice Skills (Queues) has been fixed.
2. Fixed SIP register problem that occasionally occurred in Tegsoft-V3.
3. The issue with changing the user's personal account password has been fixed.
4.Reporting errors for overflow calls caused by "No login agent on system" parameter in call queues have been fixed.
5. Fixed the issue that clicking on Tegsoft browser notifications would not open the tab from which the notification originate.
6. The problem in the Text-to-Speech service caused by the provider has been fixed.
7. The issue regarding the display of ring duration data for outbound calls in reports generated in Excel format has been fixed.
4. Related Documentation 📄
Refer to the following documentation for more information related to this release:
For End of Life and Sale Announcements, refer to here.
For Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ), refer to here.
Tegsoft makes no representations or warranties, either express or implied, by or with respect to anything in this document, and shall not be liable for any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or for any indirect, special or consequential damages.