- 26 Jan 2023
- 5 Minutes to read
20230123 - Release Notes
- Updated on 26 Jan 2023
- 5 Minutes to read
See what's new in Tegsoft and what we're gradually rolling out. ✨
January 23, 2023
TEGSOFT_V2 END OF LIFE (EOL) ANNOUNCEMENT
Dear Valued Customers;
We are writing this announcement to inform you of an upcoming End-of-Life (EOL) and End-of-Sale (EOS) on the Tegsoft_V2. Tegsoft_V2 is going to be phased out and migrated to Tegsoft_V3.
End of Development (EOD)
|December 31, 2022||From 1st January 2023, all new development and improvement requests will be carried out on Tegsoft_V3. Software updates and patches for Tegsoft_V2 will continue to be released until the EOL date.|
End of Life (EOL)
End of Sale(EOS)
End of Support / End of Service Life (EOSL)
|June 30, 2023||From 1st July 2023, Tegsoft_V2 will no longer be supported and available for sale.|
The above schedule means that Tegsoft customers will have until 30 June 2023 to migrate their existing Tegsoft_V2 to Tegsoft_V3.
We sincerely appreciate your assistance in helping us to minimize the impact of discontinuation of Tegsoft_V2 on your company and your customers, assure that this EOL will not affect the existing service relationship much.
Welcome to the release notes for Tegsoft.
The release notes include key details about the Tegsoft current release, including information on new and improved features, bug fixes. Please review the topics carefully, as they include late-breaking information that may not be available in other Tegsoft documentation.
Information About Release 🔍
The purpose of the Release Notes communicates the major new features and changes in this release of the Tegsoft. It also documents known problems and work-arounds.
This Release Note is comprised of four sections:
1. What's New?
New Feature Notes describes and announces the new features of develop for Tegsoft products. Every item listed under this section describes the basics of a newly developed feature. Detailed descriptions/instructions will be accessible from the links provided at the end of the new feature description.
2. What's Improved?
Improvement Notes describes changes, about a feature/function that is already active. Type of changes are listed below:
• Data field updates (removal or addition of fields)
• Changes in reports or in applications
• API functionality changes
• Performance improvements
• Layout changes
3. What's Fixed?
Fix Notes are the list of known and fixed customer-reported defects or security fixes. Some instructions or workarounds may be described.
4. Related Documentation
Related Documentations are the list of links for more information related to the release.
1. What's New? ⚡
The following new features appear in this release:
1. The KEEP LOGIN parameter has been added to the agent setting parameters, which ensures that the agent is always active and can receive calls.
2. Campaign calls can now be transferred by the agent to a different extension, call queue or destination.
The transfer buttons added to the campaign call are shown in the screenshot below.
3. The MANUALOUTBOUND_HANGUP event type has been added to Integration Parameters.
➤ Detailed information can be accessed from General Information about Integration article.
4. Server Architectures and High Availability in Tegsoft article has been published for better understanding about server architectures in Tegsoft and deploying high available architecture.
5. Load Testing with SIPp article has been published for performance testing for the SIP protocol.
6. Campaign documents have been updated. To discover updated documents, please check out Tegsoft Campaigns folder.
2. What's Improved? ⭐
The following improvements appear in this release:
1. Enabled agents to transfer manuel outbound voice calls while in an active chat session on Tegsoft V3.
The transfer buttons are shown in the screenshot below.
2. The SKILL column has been added to the excel format report generated from Activity Reports ➔ Contact tab as shown in the sample report below.
3. Logging in by setting the agent extension with seat parameter is enabled on Tegsoft V3.
To use this feature, please customize the following login URL.
4. By configuring mobile phone as UC phone, it has been enabled to receive calls from mobile phones.
Detailed information about configuration can be accessed from Configuring Mobile Phone as UC Phone article.
5. Performance improvement has been made on the Tegsoft Webchat.
6. Performance improvement has been made on the Agent Desktop.
7. General Security and Performance Improvements have been made.
3. What's Fixed? 🔧
The following fixed bugs appear in this release:
1. When "All" is selected as display options in the RM module, the user can only see the requirements of the department for which user is authorized.
2. The problem in the "Automatically becomes ready when logs-in" parameter in the Agent settings has been fixed.
3. The data in the Agent Desktop ➔ CDR Report has been corrected to report for the last 24 hours.
4. Improved the copy options in the contact card. Fixed the issue where selected part of a text could not be copied on the Tegsoft V3 user interface.
5. The inbound call pop-up problem in the auto-answered calls on the Tegsoft V3 agent desktop has been fixed.
6. The problem with the abandon call count data in the Dashboard has been fixed.
7. The warning pop-up related to the activity that displays when the call come to the Agent Desktop has been fixed.
8. The problem of not displaying the caller name in the inbound call pop-up has been fixed.
9. The stereo sound problem in the voice recordings for the SA integration has been fixed and mono sound has been provided.
10. Notification and ring tone issues on the Tegsoft V3 full agent desktop have ben fixed.
11. Meeting option has been added to the not ready reasons when changing an agent's state in Dashboard.
12. It has been ensured that the user who has not been assigned the "See phone number of the contact" and "Access to update contact phone numbers" authorities cannot see the phone numbers of the contacts.
4. Related Documentation 📄
Refer to the following documentation for more information related to this release:
- Please check Tegsoft Homepage for recent news about Tegsoft.
- For API documentation, refer to here.
- For previous Release Notes, refer to here.
- For End of Life and Sale Announcements, refer to here.
- For Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ), refer to here.
Tegsoft makes no representations or warranties, either express or implied, by or with respect to anything in this document, and shall not be liable for any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or for any indirect, special or consequential damages.
Copyright © 2022, Tegsoft. All rights reserved.
"Tegsoft" and Tegsoft’s products are trademarks of Tegsoft. References to other companies and their products use trademarks owned by the respective companies and are for reference purpose only.