See what's new in Tegsoft and what we're gradually rolling out. ✨
September 5, 2022
TEGSOFT_V2 END OF LIFE (EOL) ANNOUNCEMENT
Dear Valued Customers;
We are writing this announcement to inform you of an upcoming End-of-Life (EOL) and End-of-Sale (EOS) on the Tegsoft_V2. Tegsoft_V2 is going to be phased out and migrated to Tegsoft_V3.
Tegsoft_V2 End of Development (EOD)
December 31, 2022
From 1st January 2023, all new development and improvement requests will be carried out on Tegsoft_V3. Software updates and patches for Tegsoft_V2 will continue to be released until the EOL date.
Tegsoft_V2 End of Life (EOL) End of Sale(EOS) End of Support / End of Service Life (EOSL)
June 30, 2023
From 1st July 2023, Tegsoft_V2 will no longer be supported and available for sale.
The above schedule means that Tegsoft customers will have until 30 June 2023 to migrate their existing Tegsoft_V2 to Tegsoft_V3.
We sincerely appreciate your assistance in helping us to minimize the impact of discontinuation of Tegsoft_V2 on your company and your customers, assure that this EOL will not affect the existing service relationship much.
⚠️ Please visit here for Recommended Configurations.
❗Please visit here for Warnings and Announcements.
Welcome to the release notes for Tegsoft.
The release notes include key details about the Tegsoft current release, including information on new and improved features, bug fixes. Please review the topics carefully, as they include late-breaking information that may not be available in other Tegsoft documentation.
Information About Release 🔍
The purpose of the Release Notes communicates the major new features and changes in this release of the Tegsoft. It also documents known problems and work-arounds.
This Release Note is comprised of four sections:
1. What's New? New Feature Notes describes and announces the new features of develop for Tegsoft products. Every item listed under this section describes the basics of a newly developed feature. Detailed descriptions/instructions will be accessible from the links provided at the end of the new feature description.
2. What's Improved? Improvement Notes describes changes, about a feature/function that is already active. Type of changes are listed below: • Data field updates (removal or addition of fields) • Changes in reports or in applications • API functionality changes • Performance improvements • Layout changes
3. What's Fixed? Fix Notes are the list of known and fixed customer-reported defects or security fixes. Some instructions or workarounds may be described.
4. Related Documentation Related Documentations are the list of links for more information related to the release.
1. What's New?⚡
The following new features appear in this release:
1. The new Tegsoft user interface (TEGSOFT_V3) is ready for Tegsoft users.
ℹ️ If you want to try the new Tegsoft user interface, please follow the instruction below.
As shown in the screenshot below, in any browser, replace TEGSOFT_SERVER_URL with your server in this URL https://TEGSOFT_SERVER_URL/Tobe/forms/TegsoftVue/ and then go to this address by the pressing enter button.
2. What's Improved?⭐
The following improvements appear in this release:
1.General Security and Performance Improvements have been made.
2. Activity data in the Dashboard is now presented in a pie chart as well as numerical data.
3. Sorting (ascending or descending) function has been added to the V3 Requirements Management.
4. “Receives a call if there is a ready and idle agent” option has been added to the Ready Agent Rule parameter in the voice skills (queues).
For End of Life and Sale Announcements, refer to here.
For Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ), refer to here.
Tegsoft makes no representations or warranties, either express or implied, by or with respect to anything in this document, and shall not be liable for any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or for any indirect, special or consequential damages.