⚠️ Please visit here for Recommended Configurations.
❗Please visit here for Warnings and Announcements.
The expiry date of the *.tegsoftcloud.com certificate has been extended. All systems using this certificate need to be updated to the latest version of Tegsoft until the end of July in order to avoid certificate problems. After the update, the certificate validity date will be displayed as 9 August 2023 as shown in the screenshot below.
Welcome to the release notes for Tegsoft.
The release notes include key details about the Tegsoft current release, including information on new and improved features, bug fixes. Please review the topics carefully, as they include late-breaking information that may not be available in other Tegsoft documentation.
Information About Release 🔍
The purpose of the Release Notes communicates the major new features and changes in this release of the Tegsoft. It also documents known problems and work-arounds.
This Release Note is comprised of four sections:
1. What's New? New Feature Notes describes and announces the new features of develop for Tegsoft products. Every item listed under this section describes the basics of a newly developed feature. Detailed descriptions/instructions will be accessible from the links provided at the end of the new feature description.
2. What's Improved? Improvement Notes describes changes, about a feature/function that is already active. Type of changes are listed below: • Data field updates (removal or addition of fields) • Changes in reports or in applications • API functionality changes • Performance improvements • Layout changes
3. What's Fixed? Fix Notes are the list of known and fixed customer-reported defects or security fixes. Some instructions or workarounds may be described.
4. Related Documentation Related Documentations are the list of links for more information related to the release.
1. What's New?⚡
The following new features appear in this release:
1.We are pleased to announce that the Requirements Management and Tegsoft Ticketing Solution development process has been completed to rolling out new user interface and functionalities in TEGSOFT_V3.
Requirements Management screens are getting a fresh visual update. Among many others, the most noticeable changes are:
A clean and faster user interface that's visually appealing
Easy to use and navigate
Operation that's efficient
Easy access to the recent requirements, details, and histories
Main screen of the Requirements Management
Detail screen of Requirement
Tegsoft has also developed a new product named Ticketing Solutionfor Requirements Management on V3 screens.
With this development, tickets are now able to display, manage appropriately, resolve on time or direct to the relevant departments by the agents in the Agent Desktop.
Note: Tegsoft users who want to move from Requirements Management in TEGSOFT_V2 to TEGSOFT_V3 need to have a per-user license. Further information about licenses and the migration process reached from Tegsoft Sales Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2.The development process of the Call Barring screen in TEGSOFT_V3 has been completed.
ℹ️ If you want to try the new Tegsoft user interface, please follow the instruction below.
As shown in the screenshot below, in any browser, replace TEGSOFT_SERVER_URL with your server in this URL https://TEGSOFT_SERVER_URL/Tobe/forms/TegsoftVue/ and then go to this address by pressing enter button.
2. What's Improved?⭐
The following improvements appear in this release:
1. General Security and Performance Improvements have been made.
2. An improvement has been made to transfer Webchat calls, same with the blind transfer scenario in voice calls.
3. Contact country condition has been added to Inbound Calls and Text Routing rules as seen in the following screens.
According to this condition, if the selected contact country matches the country in the CRM card, inbound or webchat call is able to route. (In order to select the country condition in the inbound calls, it is a prerequisite that the contact condition is selected as known contact.)
4. Avaya firmware files have been updated.
3. What's Fixed? 🔧
The following fixed bugs appear in this release:
1. The problems in Agent Desktop in TEGSOFT_V3 where the agent state automatically changes to the 'Technical Issue' after a certain period of time and stuck on a white screen have been fixed.
2. The language localization issues have been fixed.
For End of Life and Sale Announcements, refer to here.
For Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ), refer to here.
Tegsoft makes no representations or warranties, either express or implied, by or with respect to anything in this document, and shall not be liable for any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or for any indirect, special or consequential damages.